Monday, June 13, 2011

Chad Hedrick: The White Tyson Gay!



We've finally found him! Actually, I found him the day I officially announced this witch-hunt for ass. What's better, he's not a What's His Butt. I know his name, and he can take his place as KING along with Tyson. Uh, perhaps I should explain. Because of their awesomeness, Chad and Tyson have become the kings of WHiB. Starting today, Monday, June 13th, is royalty week. Tuesday to Friday will have a short story following the lives of Chad and Tyson as they adjust to being kings. Yes, I'm temporarily copying Phat Ass Fiction.







The main reason I wanted to start this search was because...just look at "The Hottest". As of this posting, except KJ and Lucas, black guys dominate the whole dang thing. My first black guy post has amazing ratings, and he wasn't Tyson. If we could find a man of another race who possessed ass comparative to my most popular, it could change the way the entire wold looks at butts! Basically, I know you like pumpernickel, but I can find some really tasty white bread.

Get ready for the Chad and Tyson: "The Kings of WHiB" this Tuesday! Don't forget to follow this blog to know when it comes out!

7 comments:

pikespeak said...

You should have seen it in person. OMG

He's retired now, though.

Which sucks.

Anonymous said...

Im sure he is retired from the RINK, but not from the BEDROOM, lol

Anonymous said...

damn...he got some cakes on him.

Stef said...

damn, his might be bigger than tyson's

Anonymous said...

I'd have to dig deep up in that butt & pump hard as I could & impregnate chad hedrick........

Rump Beater said...

wtf, very nice

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
off white hoodie
off white clothing
michael jordan shoes
kyrie 6 shoes
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kobe basketball shoes
golden goose
yeezy boost

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...